Here are detailed information on FNB Online Banking, including simple clues on How To Login & Download App, Branch & Swift Codes, and the Customer Care Contacts.
The First National Bank is reputable for their easy online banking. Their customers will agree that banking with them online is even easier and safer.
First off, the customer is not limited to traditional banking hours. It is an even more secure way of banking because the customer is more in control, and can handle transactions at any time of the day or night.
All on your own, you can view detailed balances linked to your account, buy forex and have it delivered to you, and make fund transfers between accounts. You can also easily activate, cancel or order FBN cards around the clock. A few other features include making payments, send eWallet, send and receive global payments, place notice on savings account and more.
You can also easily locate ATMs and FNB branches near you, and even register all by yourself. You can do all this either by logging in on the internet or using the FNB App.
Logging In (App & Internet)
If you have a registered account on the FNB App or Website, then logging into your account should be easy. Simply type your Username into the first box, and then your secured password into the second.
In case you misplaced or forgot your password, you would still be required to input your username. Be sure to provide the correct username linked to the account. This is because a password reset token will be sent to your email address. All you would have to do is copy the token, and paste it in the box that says “Reset Token” to be able to change your password.
The new password requires 8 or more characters and at least 1 capital letter, 1 lower case letter and 1 number. Once this is achieved, you will be able to log into your account. If in any case you do not receive an email, simply contact the call centre on this number 087-575-9408 or send a message here. You should get a reply within two working days.
You can also link your app to your online banking accoun
Accessing The FNB App
Banking Apps are made for easy access to banking features without stress. You can easily recharge your phones, send money, and even apply for ATM Card renewal using the FNB App. Everything is made easy on it.
Downloading the FNB App is actually quite easy. Simply search the Google Play Store, or the Apple App Store.
You can also link the app to your online banking account. Simply follow these steps
- Select “Set Up My Banking App”
- Select “I do not have Online Banking”
- Enter your African ID or passport number and press continue
- Enter account number
- Create username and continue
- Create password and confirm password
- Enter cellphone number to set up your OTP
- Confirm that you would like to register for the banking App and Online Banking, and that you would want to link your device. Also read the terms and conditions and continue.
- The status of your request will be displayed in a results page. You can then login.
FNB Branch Codes & Swift Codes
The Universal branch code for the First National Bank FNB is 250655. The Swift Code is FIRNZAJJ. Here’s a list of some of their branch codes
1. FNB Algoa Bay Operations 471 – 213017. Office Address: 1st Floor Teixeira Building 289 Cape Road Newton.
2. FNB First Nat Trust Pmburg 868 – 229825. Branch address: 37 Mccarthy Drive, Pietermaritzburg.
3. FNB Featherbrooke village 125 – 250741. Office Address: Shop 36 Featherbrooke Village Cnr Hendrik, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
4. FNB Arcadia Service Branch 104 – 250745. Office address: CNR. Beatrix & Vermeulen Sts Arcadia Gauteng.
5. FNB Fes White SME’S – 205409. Branch Address: Block B Flora Office Park, Gauteng.
6. FNB Ballito 1057 – 250102. Office Address: Shop 5 F Ballito junction Leonara drive, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
7. FNB First Express Parow 621 – 255755. Office Address: 165 Voortrekker Rd Unpaids Two Oceans Day 2.
8. FNB First Nat. Trust Klkdorp 866 – 249838. Branch address: 1st floor First National Build.
9. FNB Alrode Alberton clsd Wef 16102004 – 250842. Office address: 33 Potgieter Street Alrode Unpaids Gold Reef Day.
10. FNB Exclusive Banking Suite – 280174. Branch address: 3rd floor, First City Centre, Levinson Arcade.
FNB Card & Loan Types
The types of FNB Cards and their benefits include;
1.Gold at R51 pm (Free Subscription to eBucks Rewards, unlimited swipes for free and automatic debt protection)
2. Premier at R92 pm (Personalised rate in a 55-day interest-free period, Budget facility with repayment periods from 6 to 60 months, and Free Global Travel Insurance).
3. Private Clients at R209 pm (Personalised interest rate with up to 55-day interest free period, access to SLOW domestic, SLOW in the City and International Lounges, and Complimentary visits to Priority Pass International Airport Lounges.
4. Private Wealth at R265 pm. (Personalised rate with up to a 55-day interest free period, Extensive airport lounge access even for your guests, rewards and exclusive complimentary benefits)
4. Petro Card gives you a Linked card (linked to your existing credit card giving a combined Limit) or Standalone Petro card (separate card limit including card statement).
To qualify for FNB loans
- Have an active FBN Easy, Personal or Cheque account or Easy Account
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must pass affordability and credit scoring assessment.
The loan types include;
Get up to 300,000 with personalised interest rate from as low as 12.75%. It offers flexible repayment terms up to 60 months.
Get various short term credit options including benefits like Personalised interest rate.
This includes no interest, and only one fee is charged. Deposits made to the account starting from the day after taking the loan may be allocated towards paying it back.
Short-term credit options including benefits like Personalised interest rate.