The wait is over and the excitement s palpable as A-Reece drops his intensely anticipated “Today’s Tragedy, Tomorrow’s Memory: The Mixtape.”
This body or work was in the consciousness of the music-loving public for some time, but A-Reece has only just decided to release it, after teasing a couple of numbers from the compilation.
“Today’s Tragedy, Tomorrow’s Memory: The Mixtape” is itself a prelude to other things. Fans had expected a “Paradise II” album. But A-Reece has other plans. They will have to wait for “Paradise II.”
As a “waiting” project, “Today’s Tragedy, Tomorrow’s Memory: The Mixtape” is yet a winner, a work of flamboyant thematic breadth and musical force – somehing to possess and share, too.
For this body of work, A-Reece worked with some of his pals in the music industry in Mzansi, including Jay Jody, Belo Salo, and Ayand Jiya. You can check out the tracklist below:
- A-Reece – Mark 15: 35
- A-Reece – Hibachi
- A-Reece – The 5 Year Plan Ft. Wordz
- A-Reece – The Same Thing Ft. Jay Jody
- A-Reece – Nightmare On Bryanston DRFt. BELO SALO [Freestyle]
- A-Reece – Dichotomy
- A-Reece – No Man’s Land Ft. Wordz
- A-Reece – Jimmy’s Interlude Ft. Ayanda Jiya
- A-Reece – Residual Self-Image Ft. Ayanda Jiya
- A-Reece – Morning Peace Ft. Jay Jody
- A-Reece – Bravo Ft. Stogie T & Belo Salo SALO
- A-Reece – Over Me
- A-Reece – Dotted Linez
“Today’s Tragedy, Tomorrow’s Memory: The Mixtape” is an exciting compilation and one you should check out. You can stream the album below and share your thoughts.