Amapiano hitmaker Kammu Dee has released a new project titled the “Vitamin Dee EP.”
Amapiano is what it is today because of the work several artists and DJs put in to push it. Kammu Dee is certainly not exempted from this list. He has created and released some of the best Piano jams we’ve heard.
This year, Kammu worked with some of the biggest names on the Piano scene. He joined Reece Madlisa and LuuDaDeejay as a featured act on “Soke S’bone” by Classic Deep and Six40. He also appeared alongside Murumba Pitch on “Ejwaleni,” a song by De Mthuda.
Kammu Dee has crowned his efforts with a new project titled the “Vitamin Dee EP.” The EP houses six tracks and features contributions from Sir Trill, Tycoon, Lady Du, Lector, Toss, Major Keys, Felo Le Tee, King Tone, and Murumba Pitch. Check the songs out below to listen to them. Also, add them to a playlist of your choice.
Kammu Dee – Vitamin Dee EPC
- Kammu Dee ft Sir Trill & Tycoon – Ingozi
- Kammu Dee ft Lady Du & DJ Lector – Vimba
- Kammu Dee & TOSS ft Major Keys – Iphokophoko
- Kammu Dee & Felo Le Tee ft King Tone SA – GD6
- Kammu Dee ft Murumba Pitch – As’phuze
- Kammu Dee ft DJ Lector – iSteady