It was a long wait for this “g.o.d.” Fortunately he appears with benediction. Yeah, “g.o.d GULUVA” is a compilation worth the wait.
For this project, which spots 15 tracks in all, Kwesta had tapped the vocal resources of some of his friends and compatriots, including Focalistic, Bas van Toor, K.O., Makwa, Trouble, Reason, Kid X, and Thabsie.
Kwesta – g.o.d Guluva Album Tracklist
1. Kwesta – Thandazani ft. Yanga Chief
2. Kwesta – Snakes In The Crib
3. Kwesta – Dulas ft. TLT
4. Kwesta – Phuma Sathane
5. Kwesta – Nthabiseng ft. Makwa
6. Kwesta – Fire In The Ghetto ft. Troublle
7. Kwesta – Kubo ft. K.O, Focalistic & Bassie
8. Kwesta – Ma Se Kind ft. Reason & Kid X
9. Kwesta – The Bottom
10. Kwesta – Nobody
11. Kwesta – Hamba Nawe ft. Thabsie
12. Kwesta – Daai Deng ft. Zingah
13. Kwesta – Favourite Song
14. Kwesta – Eyes ft. Umzulu Phaqa
15. Kwesta – Who I Am
One can’t give reasons for his choice of guests, but it is obvious he picked artistes he flows beautifully with.
“g.o.d GULUVA” is a project of undeniable rap resonance. Perhaps without meaning to, with this project, once again, Kwesta announces himself as one of the voices worth hearing in South African music.
The sheer energy of this compilation will keep his fans warm for days to come. You can quote us on that, if you please!
Well, would you rate “g.o.d GULUVA” album by Kwesta? Do you think it comparable to the songster’s previous projects? You may want to stream the album below and join the conversation by dropping your thoughts in the comment section. Way to go!