Kwaito veteran Oskido bubbles with optimism as he shares a new body of work titled “Keep Hope Alive” album, which you can stream here on UbeToo. After spending time creating something with one of his Kalawa Jazmee artistes, he’s got something of his own to share.
“Keep Hope Alive” is a 20-track compilation featuring several fine voices in Mzansi music, including Bongo Beas, Professor, Ntsika, Winnie Khumalo, King Monada, AKA, Drumpope, Lady Du, and Nigeria’s King Monada.
The guest list is very rich. Not surprisingly, Oskido ended up creating a rich musical experience, too. So, whatever, your reason for listening to the album, you’re in the right place.
Oskido has been in the music industry for decades and earned the respect of that space as well. You might not be the most prolific out there, but he easily snaps attention when he drops something. Like now.
Oskido – Keep Hope Alive Album Tracklist
- OSKIDO – Endulo feat. Gee General
- OSKIDO – What’s Your Story feat. AKA & Eugene
- OSKIDO – Vuthamlilo feat. Ntsika & Ave Songsmith
- OSKIDO – Imizamo feat. Ami Faku & DrumPope
- OSKIDO and Thandiswa Mazwai – Ayazizela feat. Ntsika (Amapiano Edit)
- OSKIDO and Msaki – Umbane
- OSKIDO – Yoh Ha feat. Ntsika Ngxanga
- OSKIDO – Vuma feat. Nomcebo & DrumPope
- OSKIDO – Banky Banky feat. Niniola
- OSKIDO – Fofa feat. King Monada
- OSKIDO – Zaka Zaka feat. Professor, Pex Africah & Meez
- 1OSKIDO – Back To The Future feat. Spikiri, Professor & Lady Du
- OSKIDO – Funa iMali feat. Mel Chisa
- OSKIDO – Keep Hope Alive feat. Rethabile, Ntsika Ngxanga & Bongo Beats
- OSKIDO – Wewe feat. Ndoni, Mel Chisa & Winnie Khumalo
- OSKIDO & Thandiswa Mazwai – Ayazizela feat. Ntsika
- OSKIDO – Emakhaya feat. Ndoni & Mel Chisa
- OSKIDO – Tsotsi Ya Pitori feat. Professor & Bongo Beats
His new album is a winner on many levels, taking on different topics with ease, ultimately creating a musical experience worth lapping up.
You may not be into house or even electronic music, but if you love a good time as well as an invigorating musical experience, you may want to open your ears and mind to this album.