Mzansi is fairly represented in this year’s “30 under 30” list released by Forbes magazine. The list shows some high-flying individual on the continent who are yet to reach the 30 mark.
Among the South African featured are Mihlali Ndamase, Kabza de Small and Master KG
On his part, Kabza De Small is one of the leading figures in South Africa’s amapiano universe. In fact, some even consider him the leading of the pack in amapiano music. Alongside DJ Maphorisa. He’s called the piano king.
Interestingly, like Kabza De Small, Master KG is a DJ and producer. It songster has been in the music industry for years, but it wasn’t until he released his “Jerusalema” song in collaboration with Nomcebo that his fame became international.
Forbes Africa “30 under 30” list is released every year to honour some of the continent’s most impactful names. See the full list below.
- Cleo Johnson, South Africa, founder and director of NUECLEO
- Timilehin Bello, Nigeria, CEO and founder of Media Panache
- Lebohang Moeletsi Phadi, South Africa, CEO of Basadi Logistics
- Sepenica Darko, Ghana, founder of FarmerTribe Company
- Deborah Mutwemwa, Zambia – South Africa, founder and CEO Tsumbo Scott Incorporated
- Bontle Tshole, South Africa, CEO and founder of BAAA Health
- Brian Kakembo, Uganda, founder, and CEO of Weye Clean Energy Co. Ltd
- Hertzy Kabeya, DRC – South Africa, founder and CEO of The Student Hub
- Temidayo Oniosun, Nigeria, founder of Space in Africa
- Felix Byaruhanga, Uganda, founder of Skyline media and Management LTD
- Harrykrishna Niadassen Poonoosamy Padiachy, Mauritius, founder of NKH Energy
- Shakemore Timburwa, Zimbabwe, founder of Energy Plus
- Mihlali Ndamase, South Africa, creative and digital influencer
- Amarachi Nwosu, Nigerian self-taught visual artist, storyteller, and CEO of Melanin Unscripted
- Divine Ikubor (also known as Rema), Nigeria, musician
- Reinhard Mahalie, Namibia, fashion stylist and founder of RM Fashion Styling
- Tendai Kevin Zhou, Zimbabwe, founder of VP Hostings
- Kabelo Motha (also known as Kabza De Small), South Africa, producer and DJ
- Kgaogelo Moagi (also known as Master KG), South Africa, music artist and producer
- Ifan Ifeanyi Michael, Nigeria, Creative artist and filmmaker
- Li-Chi Pan, South Africa, art director and digital influencer; founder of Li Chi Pan Studios
- Hayze Engola, Malawi, musician, creative, and founder of KNQR Investments
- Wale Lawal, Nigeria, founder and editor-in-chief of The Republic
- Tilka Paljk, Zambia, swimmer
- Lukhanyo Am, South Africa, rugby player
- James Kang’aru MwangI, Kenya, founder and CEO of Epitome School of Chess
- Julio “Beast” Bianchi, South Africa, e-gamer, FIFA Player
- Cheslin Kolbe, South Africa, rugby player
- Thabo Moloi, South Africa, e-gamer, FIFA Player
- Antonio Depina, Cape Verde, founder, Overseas Basketball Connection, Praia League
What do you think of Mihlali Ndamase , Kabza De Small and Master KG makin this year’s Forbes Africa’s “30 under 30” list? You may want to join the conversation by dropping your thoughts in the comment section below.