Minnie Dlamini Alleged Cheating As Reason For Divorce From Quinton Jones

More details are emerging on why Minnie Dlamini and her husband Quinton Jones decided to end their marriage after a few years together.

According to reports, Minnie Dlamini had cheated on Quinton Jones, and he had filed for divorce, ending one of the most loved unions in South Africa.

The genesis of their split reportedly dates from the time Minnie lost her brother, a pilot. She had reportedly gone cold on her husband, who later found out she was cheating on him. Unable to bear it all, he’d filed for divorce.

Interestingly, while Quinton wants a divorce to move on with his life, reports indicate that Minnie is not ready – has refused – to sign the divorce papers, leaving Quinton trapped in some way.

Also, Minnie is still wearing her wedding band at the time of writing. All the same, events point at Quinton being done with the marriage and wanting to get out of it. For instance, he’s declared he wishes to withdraw from their joint business venture, Beautiful Day Production, where he owns a 25 per cent stake, with Minnie holding the remaining 75 per cent.

On cheating being the reason for their separation, Minnie Dlamini has said nothing. And neither has her estranged husband.

Back to top button