Lloyiso is a fine voice in South African music. He is one voice you just have to hear if you are interested in South African music. He’s got a soulful voice that snaps attention nearly instantaneously.
In this post, we’re going to bring you some of the songster’s top songs this year – 10 of them. If you happen to see some songs released earlier, know that we think highly of that song and elect to include it on here.
Besides dropping numbers of his own, Lloyiso has a fine repertoire of covers of songs of other artistes. You might encounter some of them here
By the way, of the songs on this list, we happen to be deeply attached to “Madoda Sabelani,” a track of profound emotional energy that should speak to the spirit of just about anyone who has experience domestic violence or advocates against it.
The list is given in no particular order, and you’re at liberty to explore them in any particular order. Shall we take the leap now? Come on, then.
1. lloyiso – Madoda Sabelani
2. Loyiso – Intliziyo Ft. Langa Mavuso
3. Lloyiso – Nontsikelelo
4. Slow Up – Jacob Banks (Cover By Lloyiso)
5. If I Die Young – The Band Perry (Cover By Lloyiso)
6. So Will I – Hillsong (Cover by Lloyiso)
7. Jealous – Labernith (Cover By Lloyiso)
8. Loyiso – Jerusalema
9. Emcimbini – Kabza de Small & Dj Maphorisa (cover by Lloyiso)
10. Umlilo – DJ Zinhle Ft. Mvzzle, Rethabile (Cover By Lloyiso)
What do you make of the songs on our list? Would you have adopted them as well? Or perhaps you would have drawn up your own list? You might wish to join the conversation by dropping your thoughts in the comment section below.