Ntencane – Ngivunywe Usathane Album
2019 song of the year winner and Afrotainment affiliate Ntencane has dropped his much anticipated 2020 Maskandi CD album of 6-tracks. The album it titled Ngivunywe Usathane and it is of course the last and only project we will be getting from the artist this year 2020.
One very exciting thing about 2020 is that artists have been giving their best. A lot of projects have dropped over time, and they have all represented the various musical genres in the country. That also includes Maskandi.
Ntencane’s popular song Wawuthembeni, his first drop from debut album gained him a huge attention from the people of Mzansi and the song went on to win multiple awards. Senzo Zondo popularly known as Ntencane from KwaZulu-Natal, becomes the second maskandi singer to have his song winning the award for the song of the year.
His latest album “Ngivunywe Usathane” has been made available to a certain group of people and the group are the ones that use Telkom as their form of communication, the singer took to his social media pages to share the news
Good morning good news, as I’m a Telkomian they have decided to pay for the album, and y’all get it for free. To get it, just text the name ′′ JOIN ′′ on 49203The way you get songs from the album, I will post for you in the morningTHANK YOU
The singer has featured no one on this project and there is probably no need to because it is just a 6-tracks album that can easily be overshadowed by features. See the tracklist below:
- Ntencane – Ngikhululekile
- Ntencane –Nguye Lo
- Ntencane –Ngivunywe USathane
- Ntencane –Abelungu
- Ntencane – Ungihlukumezile Kwanele
- Ntencane – Iso lami
Ngivunywe Usathane is currently not available on digital streaming platforms but will be made available later, hopefully soon. All major works on the album has been done by Ntencane himself, see full album credits below:
- All songs composed by: Senzo*Ntencane”Zondi.
- Lead vocals by Senzo*Ntencane”Zondi
- Backing vocals by Senzo*Ntencane”Zondi
- Lead guitar by Motondo Ndlamlonzo
- Bass guitar by Moqhude Mkhize
- Concertina by Mashansi
- Keyboard by Joy-Jay & Phothaphatha
- Recorded @ TAKK STUDIO. Engineered by SCELO HLONGWANE
- Mixed & Mastered by: JAN SMITH
- Marketed & Distributed by INTENCANE INVESTMENTS
- Published by UMBUSO WAMACIKO
- Sleeve design by GEZANI MEDIA PRODUCTION 074 0600 862