Piano DJs and producers De Mthuda and Da Muziqal Chef have finally released their anticipated collaborative EP, “Sgudi Snyc.”
One thing you must always remember about De Mthuda is that he always does a perfect job on his tunes. When he announced he had a collaborative EP with Da Muziqal Chef, we all expected something magical. That’s what he delivered.
The talented DJ with Da Muziqal Chef and Eemoh first dropped the title track featuring Sipho Magudulela. Everyone received the song with arms open wide. Recall that it was inspired by the iconic show. They ever posted hilarious photos to promote the project.
It is titled “Sgudi Snyc” EP. The EP houses five tracks and features contributions from Eemoh, Sipho Magudulela, Kwiish SA, MKeyz, Azana, Sam Deep, and Lannie Billion. Check the songs out below to listen to them. Also, add them to a playlist of your choice this weekend.
Sgudi Snyc EP
- De Mthuda & Da Muziqal Chef – Sgudi Snyc ft. Eemoh & Sipho Magudulela
- De Mthuda & Da Muziqal Chef – iThuba ft. Kwiish SA & Eamoh
- De Mthuda & Da Muziqal Chef – Ntandane ft. Mkeyz
- De Mthuda & Da Muziqal Chef – MamGobhozi ft. Azana
- De Mthuda & Da Muziqal Chef – Kude ft. Sam Deep & Lannie Billion
This file was removed on the 20th September, 2023 due to DMCA claims