Here is everything you should know about the Standard Bank Internet Banking, including How To Login & Download App, Swift & Branch Codes, Loans and Credit Card Types.
While the world edges farther into the net age where you literally can bank from home or even at work, Standard Bank has made internet banking even more easier. With all the power in their hands, customers enjoy a more secure banking process around the clock.
With the Standard Bank internet banking you can easily manage your account, make payments, send money, apply for loans, reverse debit orders, manage EAP limit, buy data, pay bills and more.
Logging in on the App or Website
Using the banking app or registering on the Standard Bank website unlocks a full range of DIY banking features with which you can easily manage your money.
To register for Internet Banking with Standard Bank, you must have one of the following; a valid Auto Bank, Business Auto Bank, Mastercard credit or E Plan card. You’ll also need an ATM PIN.
To logIn to the website, you must have a registered account. Simply visit here and click on the LogIn screen. Select the registration option to begin. You will be required to type in your card number and your ATM PIN. You must use the customer-selected PIN (CSP) to access the Internet banking service, so you would need to set that up too.
To reset your CSP, you would either need an OTP (One Time Password) or visit your nearest branch to re-issue your ATM PIN. You do not have to register again for internet banking once the ATM PIN has been re-issued. All you’ll have to do is click on the Create PIN and Password link on the Internet banking login page to reactivate your profile. You will also need to create a new CSP and password.
Logging into the App
- Download the Standard Banking App from the Google Play or the Apple App store.
- Set up your personal profile using an Email Address and create a secure password.
- Link your Standard Bank accounts and credit cards to the App and you’re set.
The Standard Bank mobile banking app is available as a free download on the Google Play store and the Apple App store. All you need is a smartphone (Apple or Android) with a compatible OS.
Branch Codes and Swift Codes
The Universal Standard Bank Branch Code is 051001. The Standard Bank Swift Code is SBZAZAJJ. However, a beneficiary can contact their branch to access this information if they are not certain on the IBAN number.
Here are some of the branch codes (Branch name and street);
- Aberdeen, Porter Street KwaZulu-Natal – 050016
- Qualbert Centre 40 Albert Street, KwaZulu-Natal – 040826
- Arcadia, CNR Hamilton and Church Street, Pretoria, Gauteng – 010845
- Ausspannplatz Cash Centre, 50 Rehobother Road, Windhoek – 086072
- Balfour Park, Upper Level Balfour Park Shopping Centre, Johannesburg, Gauteng – 009160
- Ballito, Shop 39-41 Lifestyle Centre, KwaZulu-Natal- 040027
- Barberton, 81 Crown Street, Mpumalanga – 052552
- Barkly East, CNR Cole and De Villiers st. Eastern Cape – 050120
- Barkly West, Campbell St. Northern Cape – 050202
- Bloemfontein, 33-35 Maitland st. Bloemfontein, Free State – 055034
Access to world-class private banking and get exclusive benefits with personalized interest rate. (R94 P/M, R58,000 min. monthly income and R250000 credit limit)
Get access to all the lifestyle, travel and insurance benefits at affordable rates (R54 P/M, R7500 min. monthly income, and R250000 credit limit)
Gives you access to exclusive benefits for an affordable monthly fee. Also get personalised interest rates (R74 P/M, R25 min. monthly income and R250000 credit limit)
Get a Black Card. Get personalised interest rate (R264 P/M, R25000 min. monthly income and R250000 credit limit)
Diners Club Platinum;
Gives you travel, lifestyle and insurance benefits. Fixed interest rate. (R80 P/M, R500000 min. monthly income and personalised credit limit)
Blue Credit Card;
Gives access to an affordable credit facility. Personalised interest rate. (R40 P/M, R7500 min. monthly income and R250000 credit limit)
1. Personal Loans;
Get a fixed monthly repayment plan. With a minimum monthly income of R7500, get a maximum loan amount of R300000 with 12-72 months to repay. It includes;
- Personal loans – this could help you afford a much-needed holiday or home renovations. You can determine the conditions with your bank’s help.
- Home loans – this will help finance your building project. The amount you borrow depends on your monthly income.
- Pension-backed housing loans – here, your loan is secured by your retirement’s saving instead of a bond. Maximum loan term is 30 years or the length of your retirement time. Your employer enables monthly instalments through your monthly salary.
- Vehicle loans / Car Finance – this could finance your next car. Your financing options activated once you’ve chosen the car you want. Repayment is over a period of 12 months to 5 years or more.
- Student loans – this covers educational costs.